Following our Annual General Meeting for 2020 we have some updates.
Thanks to everyone who attended, we truly couldn’t have done it without you. You keep this going.
The Annual General Meetings were minuted and are available to any interested party on demand.
- Potteries Hackspace Activities for 2020 presentation
- Although we are currently operating at a loss, an injection of cash should allow us to explore exciting new options
- The organisation will continue to be chaired by James, with Paul as Treasurer, with support from Pete and Jib as officers (time permitting)
- We have agreed to change our Open Nights to Wednesday
- Due to coronavirus, we’ve not been attending our Open Nights. We’re going to relaunch them monthly, on the first Wednesday of every month
- We’re also going to look at doing more online video call chat sessions, as a way to infill during lockdown
- We’re going to explore how we can work with other groups on community projects
That’s all for now.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch on the mailing list.